25 April 2023 Money Carer
Appointeeship, Deputyship, Carer Cards, Power of Attorney Appointeeship - FAQ's

If the person does not have any friends or relatives to act as an appointee, then The Money Carer Foundation or another suitably experienced organisation can apply to become the DWP appointee.


Tags: appointees, deceased, duties, legislation, video-explainers
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0
Quick Links