25 April 2023 Money Carer
Appointeeship, Deputyship, Carer Cards, Power of Attorney Appointeeship - FAQ's

An appointee will need to be provided with the online login details for the claimant’s universal credit journal or, online account, with the DWP.

The appointee is then responsible for keeping the DWP up to date with the claimant’s financial situation and communicating any changes in their circumstances.

View this video on the Money Carer YouTube channel


Tags: appointeeship, journal, uc, universal credit
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0
Quick Links