25 April 2023 Money Carer
Appointeeship, Deputyship, Carer Cards, Power of Attorney Appointeeship - FAQ's

Form BF56 must be completed and submitted to the relevant DWP department to become an appointee. An appointment with a DWP Visiting Officer must be made so that the DWP can assess the suitability of a person or organisation that is applying to take on the legal role.

Background checks against the individual or organisation may be made also with consent.



View this video on the Money Carer YouTube channel

Tag: appointeeship