25 April 2023 Money Carer
Appointeeship, Deputyship, Carer Cards, Power of Attorney Appointeeship - FAQ's


A GP can make a referral to social services and ask that an assessment is made to determine if the client requires an appointee.

View this video on the Money Carer YouTube channel

Tags: appointeeship, doctor, GP, mca 2005, medical
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0
Quick Links