25 April 2023 Money Carer
Appointeeship, Deputyship, Carer Cards, Power of Attorney Appointeeship - FAQ's


A social worker should look at this aspect of care as part of the overall assessment and, if a client cannot manage their benefits or finances, an appointee service such as that provided by The Money Carer Foundation should be sought if there are no willing or suitable family members to take on the legal role and responsibilities.

Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0
Quick Links