25 April 2023 Money Carer
Appointeeship, Deputyship, Carer Cards, Power of Attorney Appointeeship - FAQ's

An appointee may resign if they are no longer able to carry out the role by giving one month’s written notice to the DWP

The DWP also has the power to revoke the appointeeship.  If there is evidence of an appointee not acting in the best interests of the claimant, the DWP must be informed and they will investigate such claims.

Tags: appointees, legislation, relinquish, video-explainers
Did you find this FAQ helpful?
Thumbs Up Icon 0
Thumbs Down Icon 0
Quick Links