The Money Carer cards and smartphone app, have been designed to support and protect carers, and the vulnerable people under their charge. As such, Money Carer cards and the linked Money Carer app, have a number of unique features built in.
Here are just a few of these helpful features:
- The ability to set maximum and minimum balances on the cards.
- A ‘sweep’ system to transfer excess funds from the cards and back into the funding account.
- Payment requests can be made directly from the Money Carer smartphone app.
- Instant payment notifications sent to carers via the app and by email.
- Carers and clients can make money requests directly from the Money Carer app.
- Carers can send in shopping receipts and other documents directly from the app.
- Carers and clients can send and receive secure messages on the app.
- Helpful information such as welfare benefit letters and client budgets can be viewed in the app.
- Emergency money vouchers can be requested and received in the app if a card has been lost.